This will be Willow House, a detached modern office building situated at the entrance to Woodlands Business Park, a mature, well located 4.59 acre business park in an attractive, landscaped setting in Newton Le Willows.
Moving to this new location will accommodate Kingdom’s current ongoing growth and allow for further growth in the future.
We just wanted to provide a quick update as to how work is going and share a few photos as we approach the final stages. So ...
- A total of 4.1 miles of power and data cables have now been installed
- 72 desks have been fitted in the building
- New visitor and employee signing in and out software is being implemented
- Meeting room software is being implemented
- Video conferencing is going to be available in all meeting rooms
- The new office is going to feature the largest Kingdom logo that we have ever had within any of our offices
Innovative, independent and driven to explore new ways Kingdom successfully manage thousands of service personnel to the highest standard specialising in security, cleaning and environmental protection. Our national network of regional support offices manage thousands of service personnel to the highest standard, benchmarked by all the major UK quality accreditation bodies.
Established in 1993 and operating nationally, commercial and service strength supported with organic and acquisition growth has seen Kingdom become one of the largest independently owned companies in the UK within their areas of service expertise. Commercially strong they have a strategy to continually grow and strengthen by expanding their services and offering a complete support service to their customers.
Kingdom take a fresh approach to the support services market: adapting to the proliferation of new technologies and emerging security threats, whilst also offering their customers a leaner, smarter and more connected way of working.
For more information about Kingdom and all their services, please visit www.kingdom.co.uk