BM TRADA Certification Ltd, one of the leading global certification bodies, has assessed and audited Kingdom and given its approval to the ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems operated by the company.
ISO 27001:2013 is the newly updated information security management standard. In a world of ever-increasing reliance on data and information, all companies are at risk of fraud, disclosure and information loss, whether from hackers, viruses, online fraudsters or even simple human error. Adopting ISO 27001:2013 provides organisations with a framework for creating an information security management system which identifies the real risks that the business faces and ensures that they have the controls in place to mitigate and manage those risks.
There are three core principles involved in managing the security of information: confidentiality, integrity and availability. ISO 27001:2013 enables businesses to demonstrate the integrity of their data and then commitment to information government whilst inspiring confidence in their client base that their data is totally secure.
ISO 27001 certification also:
- helps protect businesses from increasing cyber threat
- verifies that companies properly identify, assesses and manage security risks
- proves that organisations are committed to continual improvement of information security
- demonstrates compliance to relevant regulation, legislation and industry mandates
- provides customers with confidence that the business meets their contractual requirements
- gives customers confidence in the protection and confidentiality of their personal information
- provides assurance that businesses meet corporate governance and business continuity requirements
- increases new business opportunities
The scope of certification is as follows:
Provision of Security Services including, Security Personnel, Reception & Concierge, Site Managed Commercial Cleaning & Maintenance, Environmental Protection, Mobile Patrols, Key Holding & Alarm Response, Integrated Services including Investigation & Surveillance. These services are performed, as relevant, at the Head Office and Control Room Location based at St Helens in Merseyside and at the Regional Offices located at Glasgow, Bristol, London and Fareham.
The Registration Certificate number is 100 and is for three years. The accreditation will expire on the 10th December 2017.
Kingdom remains steadfast in its “commitment to quality” (C2Q) by embracing five key components: Safety, Health, Environment, Service and Outcomes. As a supplier to brand focused customers, Kingdom’s investment and dedication to quality and safety is taken extremely serious. Kingdom regularly access experts in their field to openly audit and challenge them, and when they do it well, recognition follows. To find out more about Kingdom, please visit www.kingdom.co.uk